Re: auction

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2006
      Peter,
      Do you have a picture of this car? Must be one heck of a restoration!
      Larry

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, <berard_m@...> wrote:

      > Howdy Crosley gang. I just received this months auction report and
      notice that at a Gooding & Company auction held in California Aug 20
      a pretty Crosley woody wagon went for $27500.00. The same one I bit on
      ebay last year. I thought at $8800.00 I had gone big enough. There's a
      fool in my body......peter