Well, She did it AGAIN!

  • butch46988
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2011
      Not only did Fonda stay married to me for another year, she actually let me live for the entire year also, Boy am I lucky that she is a real slow learner! This is year 40, plus she dated me for 2 years, so she should have seen what was coming.

      We will be leaving tomorrow and returning on Tuesday to celebrate.

      Everyone, have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend, and PLEASE take a moment out to REMEMBER WHY WE DO CELEBRATE IT! So many people have paid so dearly for it.

      Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors Inc., 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net.