1947 Crosley pickup for sale

  • barlagegreg
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2011
      Have a 1947 round side pickup. Fully disassembled. Most all parts in bed of the truck. Have many engines, a couple transmissions, tubs of parts, doors, seats. Have the gauges bumpers hub cabs Have pictures but not sure how to post those yet. The truck is in Western Ohio with a good title. Asking $1500.

      Email or call 937 631-4749

      Greg B
    • MerriTaylor@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 16, 2011
        wHERE IN WESTERN OHIO PLEASE?
      • Lance Gustafson
        Message 3 of 5 , May 16, 2011
          how bout a 1941 Crosley, on Hemmings

          Message 4 of 5 , May 17, 2011
            how bout a 1941 Crosley, on Hemmings
            mainly because we want a round side pick up
          • barlagegreg
            Message 5 of 5 , May 17, 2011
              --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, MerriTaylor@... wrote:

              > how bout a 1941 Crosley, on Hemmings
              >

              > mainly because we want a round side pick up

              The truck is near Sidney Ohio.

              I just sold it tonight. But if the deal falls through I will repost

              Thanks
              Greg