Powel Crosley now listed among the famous inventors, innovators in University of Cincinnati alumni.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2011
      The University of Cincinnati hadn't realized until last month that Powel Crosley Jr. was an alumnus. The U of C makes certain that notable alumni receive due recognition, as all great schools do.

      Powel studied at the U of C for two years, but wasn't mentioned in any alumni listings. That's understandable, as he had left his studies partway through in order to pursue his career.

      Our CCOC archives were the source of several images of Powel's achievements featured in this new U of C alumni video:
      http://magazine.uc.edu/famousalumni/inventors.html#crosley

      Just like the great U of C, we don't forget our own, either!

      Happy weekend, everyone ...

      =CCOC=