auction

  • berard_m@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2006
      Howdy Crosley gang. I just received this months auction report and notice that at a  Gooding & Company auction held in California Aug 20 a pretty Crosley woody wagon went for $27500.00. The same one I bit on ebay last year. I thought at $8800.00 I had gone big enough. There's a fool in my body......peter
    • Larry
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2006
        Peter,
        Do you have a picture of this car? Must be one heck of a restoration!
        Larry