FARMOROAD DUMP BED MEASUREMENTS NEEDED

  • nellie oliner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2011
      HI,
      IF SOMEONE HAS EASY ACESS TO GET A COUPLE MEASUREMENTS FROM THEIR FARMOROAD DUMP BED I NEED A FEW. I NEED THE BOTTOM FLOOR WIDTH, THE HEIGHT OF THE FIRST RISE BESIDE OF THE FLOOR. I CAN ALSO USE ANY MEASURENTS OF THE TAILGATE, PINS AT BOTTOM AND THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE LATCH ASSEMBLY ON THE FRONT OF THE BED TO FRAME. I COULOD SURE USE ANY CLOSE UP PHOTOS ALSO OF THESE AREAS. email olinger@... THANKS!