Bumper overriders.

    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2011
      Those looked good, and saved a lot of Crosley noses from damage over the decades. I haven't been able to find who the aftermarket manufacturer was, and/or if they were offered as a dealer accessory.

      There was a set on my '47 Sport Convertible when I bought it in March of 1968, but they rattled like all get-out so I replaced them with small bumper guards. I found a new-old-stock set at a swap meet, and I used two of the three horizontal bars as bumpers on my '54 Eshelman as the radius curve was a spot-on match.

      =Lou=

      Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

      I wish someone could weigh in on those extended bumper over riders.  I own a 50 that has those and what once was 3 cross bars.

      Any help?

      Regards,Robert Kirkwww.kirks-auto.com