Re: =CROSLEY= Re: A two-wheeled Crosley?

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2011
      I also have a set that came on Mr Truk, but no cross bars..............p
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2011
        Those looked good, and saved a lot of Crosley noses from damage over the decades. I haven't been able to find who the aftermarket manufacturer was, and/or if they were offered as a dealer accessory.

        There was a set on my '47 Sport Convertible when I bought it in March of 1968, but they rattled like all get-out so I replaced them with small bumper guards. I found a new-old-stock set at a swap meet, and I used two of the three horizontal bars as bumpers on my '54 Eshelman as the radius curve was a spot-on match.

        =Lou=

        Regards,Robert Kirkwww.kirks-auto.com