Correction: May 22nd meet.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      Thanks to David Anspach for catching and correcting an error of source on the recent list of meets we had here. Any other corrections to that list will be most appreciated. Thanks again, David.
      From: David Anspach
      Monday, May 2, 2011 12:20 PM

      Lou;

      I noticed you had posted the Concours of the Eastern US (Burn Prevention Foundation Concours) as being in Bethlehem, Pa. on May 22. In fact, it will be held at the Skytop Lodge in the Poconos (Skytop, Pa.) on that date. My Hotshot will be one of the vehicles exhibited.

      Dave