Small car, big voice.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 6:16 PM
      David Hosea posted on: Friday April 15, 2011 at 11:37 AM

      In 1949 my Grandfather had a '47 Crosley Coupe, yellow with red wheels. He drove it to and from work.
      Since he worked for the Santa Fe Railroad in the Roundhouse, he installed a Diesel Horn in the Crosley. What fun to sound the horn on Foothill Blvd. and watch the traffic clear out to see him cruise on down the road with his little yellow car and no one the wiser.