Panel Delivery Production #

  • Paula Schmidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19 9:05 AM

      Perhaps there is someone out there in the CCOC who has the production numbers for commercial vehicles - want to find out how many panel delivery were made in 1950.
    • W R
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19 2:09 PM
        Or we would like to know how many Panel Trucks were produced during the entire Post-War production run
         Thanks in advance
          Pete & Paula