Re: We get letters ...

  • butch46988
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2011
      Thanks for sharing this letter (and thanks for the referral also).

      One thing to remember, Ed Herzog had moved Service Motors to FL and was there in a couple of different locations for a number of years.

      That is where it was when Kap and Red bought it in 1981.

      Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors Inc., 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net