RESCUE ALERT: Early-'48 CC pickup truck in Texas.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2011
      NACOGDOCHES, TX: This looks like another abandoned hotrod project; luckily it doesn't seem to have gotten too far. All info is here:
      http://www2.carsforsale.com/used_cars_for_sale/1948_CROSLEY_TRUCK_123966106_18
    • Trish Pfeffer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2011
      • 982 KB
      i have the engine in cincinnati that i would like you to look at for me,, i was offered 50 bucks for it and felt insulted..