Crosley engines

  • Trish Pfeffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011
      I cleaned out a house and there was an engine in a plexiglass case; and when we got it out, it was a Crosley inline 4 cyl.

      Does anyone know anything about this? We want to sell it, but we need info.

      You can call or text me at 513-410-5070.

      Brian, the man who lived there, was a big engine man, and died.

      We also found 50s Harley and Indian parts and brass carbs and rims. Please get at me with some info...