Re: Crosley Darrin (or Darin)

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2011
      Hi, Trey. Our goal is to cover every inch of Crosley, and thanks for pointing out what we've missed!

      Yes, Howard "Dutch" Darrin did own a '51 Crosley Hot Shot and he built at least one model of his concept of what the VCs should look like, but it would have taken much expense and effort at a time when Crosley Motors' fortunes were failing, and at that date he couldn't convince Powel and Lewis that the investment would be worthwhile.

      Actually we do have a Crosley-Darrin photo or two but it'll take some digging and it (or they) will be posted here when they surface, hopefully soon in light of your query. Thanks again, and keep in touch.

      =Lou=

      "trey" <indexer43@...> wrote:

      I'm looking for information on this vehicle. I know the current owner of the vehicle and would like to find magazine articles or books that cover the vehicle.

      Trey

      Crosley Car Owners Club

      =CCOC=