Re: =CROSLEY= Crosley's Seagate garages up for a national award.

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
      I wonder what Crosley they will chose to display............
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
        I was at the garage last Friday. The garages are restored and I would think much nicer than Crosley had them. The home grounds are also on display until Feb.20th. Members from the historical society will give you a tour for $10 a person.
        The super sports on display is owned by a Floridian. I don't see his name in the CAC roster.
        There are signed water color pictures of the mansion on sale.
        Deanna