Service Motors NEW Website, Is It NOW Ready for PRIME TIME?

  • butch46988
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011
      Well folks, I finally got the info to my webmaster and true to form, he almost instantly improved, arranged and uploaded it.

      ATTENTION: Bob, There is NOW a TOOLS LISTING at your suggestion.

      Thank you to Lou Rugani and Jim Bollman, for their Service Motors and Ed Herzog history information.

      Please take a look and tell us what you think.

      Thanks for you time,

      Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors Inc., 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net