eBay CC SEDAN (290030260622) ends TODAY

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2006
      We try to keep up with Crosleys and related Crosley items for sale around the US, but I've become aware that eBay's forwarding mechanism has stopped working.

      It's strange. None of the many eBay Crosley alerts forwarded have gotten through, even though several computers have been used to send them here.

      Let's try a different method:
      just sending the link.
      RESCUE ALERT: A CC Sedan with bidding that ends today.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-SEDAN-1946-CROSLEY-ROLLING-CHASSIS-VERY-SOLID_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6472QQihZ019QQitemZ290030260622QQrdZ1