The CCOC's Fifth Anniversary.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2011
      I thought a few words might be appropriate in order to mark our five-year CCOC anniversary.

      It was mid-January 2006 when a few dozen of us Crosley stalwarts decided to jumpstart the long-dormant Crosley Car Owners Club. Now, after half a decade, our new/old CCOC stands with over 400 members, even some CCOC originals (including yours truly).

      Still, the CCOC itself is only a medium to advance our interests and mutual goal of Preservation and Restoration of everything Crosley.

      It's been a great five years, and as the CCOC continues to grow I think the next few years will mark exciting things here.

      Your thoughts are welcome. X779@...

      Happy Anniversary to us.

      Lou Rugani,
      Robert Kirk,