52 CD Complete Running Gear swap over to 47 CC

  • Murray Mill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2011

      Can anyone tell me if you can pull the Body off a 47 CC Sedan and put it directly on to a 52 CD Station Wagon Running Gear?  I would like to upgrade to the Juice Brakes on the CC.  Following the Body Swap, I will list the 52 CD Donor parts car for sale if some one can use what remains.  Murray Mill at: murray.mill@...