"Powel Crosley Jr. and the Twentieth Century" documentary - eBay #260697535035

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2010
      For those who haven't seen this, it's a great 1988 1-hour PBS film (even though I'm in it) with lots of Crosleys :
      http://cgi.ebay.com/Powel-Crosley-Jr-and-Twentieth-Century-PBS-Video-/260697535035

      Lou

      =CCOC=
    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2010

         While I supported PBS by sponsoring the Click and Clack show years ago, I'm quite hesitant here.
         That was long ago, and PBR have proven to be unworthy what with their un-America bent.  I'd like to have this but fear it might put my money in the wrong hands................peter