'Cross' Badge Red Jewels.

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
      If your rear-deck badge still has its original red-orange glass jewel, take pains to keep it intact with a dab of clear silicone. Otherwise, here are acceptible reproduction red jewels for the rear-deck badge, which are otherwise unobtainable. I'm not sure of their quality; anyone ever order one?
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Crosley-Cross-Red-Acrylic-Jewel-/200545032157

      =CCOC=
    • butch46988
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
        Just for what it may be worth, we (Service Motors) have some very nice (close to original) glass (not plastic or acrylic)jewels available in both red and clear for the front and rear.

        Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors Inc., 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net

        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Louis Rugani <x779@...> wrote:

        > If your rear-deck badge still has its original red-orange glass jewel, take pains to keep it intact with a dab of clear silicone. Otherwise, here are acceptible reproduction red jewels for the rear-deck badge, which are otherwise unobtainable. I'm not sure of their quality; anyone ever order one?
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Crosley-Cross-Red-Acrylic-Jewel-/200545032157
        >
        > =CCOC=

      • Richard Williams
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
          Yes, I have two of them and they are fine. I is on the rear of my 1948 wagon named "NELLIE". Looks good.
          Rich W.