Photos.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010
      Hi, Vic. There are two ways to access new photos such as when a Crosley comes up for sale. Either way just click our CCOC Homepage at www.onelist.com/group/Crosley.
      Last spring we started a 'For Sale' photo album with photos and contact numbers, and for all those listings click Photos, then look for that 'For Sale' album.
      However, a quicker way to see any fresh photo listing is to click 'New Photos' off the Homepage.
      After some months, our 'For Sale' photos are then refiled into our regular longterm photo albums (such as CC, CD, VC, FOR, 'Historic Modified', 'Derelict Crosleys', etc.) but the contact numbers will remain on the chance that those cars hadn't sold.
      Thanks again, Vic.

      =CCOC=

      1a. Re: Crosley-powered kit car: Birmingham, Alabama.
      From: vicnvic2@...

      Message
      1a. Re: Crosley-powered kit car: Birmingham, Alabama.
      Posted by: "vicnvic2@..." vicnvic2@... victor_holderness
      Date: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:01 am ((PST))

      Where are the photos posted?