31st annual Southwest Unique Little Car Show

  • isettadude
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2010
      The event is underway. April 1 & 2 2011 in Upland, CA about 40 miles east of LA and 10 minutes from Ontario Air Port. We will have cars for those flying in to drive Friday night as the supply lasts.

      1. A friday night drive
      2. Car Show Band
      3. Road Course
      4. Awards Banquet at a very nice place with a great 5 course meal.
      5 Prizes and awards

      Sign up early and spread the news.

      Greg
      The Isettadude

      The event signeup sheet will be in the photos section or email me and I will send you it on line.