Re: =CROSLEY= cd

  • David Osworth
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2010
    so. cal. missing headlites door handles has front and back seats inside panels i will send pics let me know if u get them

    From: David <captos48@...>
    Subject: =CROSLEY= cd
    To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 12:44 PM

    i have a 1951 sta wag for sale best offer it is mostly complete

  • tim foster
    Message 2 of 5 , Oct 24, 2010
      Hi David- looks pretty straight- it's hard to see the front.. is there some sort of a plate attached where the grill would be?  do you have an idea of how much you want for the car?

      Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2010
      • 3.1 MB
      the grill is missing here is a pic of the front