Re: =CROSLEY= Free cars and parts

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2010
      Good Job Bob.....p
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Alan
      Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 4:09 PM
      Subject: Re: =CROSLEY= Free cars and parts

      Peter -

      Mr. Baker did leave his telephone number and there are plenty
      of tools on the Internet to find out where it is based.  If your go
      to www.411.com, select the 'reverse phone' tab and then type
      in his phone number, it will let you know that it's a cell phone
      from Sulfur Springs, TX.  It's not perfect, as cell phones #'s can
      can 'migrate', but it gives you an idea.

      If that's too high tech, you could always call and ask.

      Bob