Re: =CROSLEY= Free cars and parts

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2010
      Thank you Mr. Baker,
        But I find this is a repeat problem of many for sale announcements. You need to provide the location of your Crosleys. This can mean thousands of dollars or more in transportation charges to those of us who might be interested.  Might even be more for shipping than the  cars are worth.
       If you live within a couple hundred miles of me I would buy what you have for a reasonable price to help my self or other members. It you live on the other coast 3000 miles away I couldn't ever make a deal.

       This sticks in my craw particularly since I couldn't find a Crosley for sale when I wanted one.  Give us a clue so we might save a Crosley and help you in the interim.

        I do thank you for putting the sale on the club site and giving us members a chance.................pete
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
        Peter -

        Mr. Baker did leave his telephone number and there are plenty
        of tools on the Internet to find out where it is based.  If your go
        to www.411.com, select the 'reverse phone' tab and then type
        in his phone number, it will let you know that it's a cell phone
        from Sulfur Springs, TX.  It's not perfect, as cell phones #'s can
        can 'migrate', but it gives you an idea.

        If that's too high tech, you could always call and ask.

        Bob