Free cars and parts

  • baker_rw
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2010
      I have a Hotshot, a 52 station wagon and a Pickup truck all in need of restoration.
      Also a ton of parts. I will give it all to a good home.
      The only restriction is that you must take it all.
      I've had these for a long time and had hoped that one day I would get them restored.
      The reason I am not trying to sell is I don't want to see them go piece meal with some stuff left at the end.
      Phone 903-348-5850
    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2010
        Thank you Mr. Baker,
          But I find this is a repeat problem of many for sale announcements. You need to provide the location of your Crosleys. This can mean thousands of dollars or more in transportation charges to those of us who might be interested.  Might even be more for shipping than the  cars are worth.
         If you live within a couple hundred miles of me I would buy what you have for a reasonable price to help my self or other members. It you live on the other coast 3000 miles away I couldn't ever make a deal.

         This sticks in my craw particularly since I couldn't find a Crosley for sale when I wanted one.  Give us a clue so we might save a Crosley and help you in the interim.

          I do thank you for putting the sale on the club site and giving us members a chance.................pete
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
          Peter -

          Mr. Baker did leave his telephone number and there are plenty
          of tools on the Internet to find out where it is based.  If your go
          to www.411.com, select the 'reverse phone' tab and then type
          in his phone number, it will let you know that it's a cell phone
          from Sulfur Springs, TX.  It's not perfect, as cell phones #'s can
          can 'migrate', but it gives you an idea.

          If that's too high tech, you could always call and ask.

          Bob

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 12, 2010
            Good Job Bob.....p