RE: =CROSLEY= I wander if or how ???????

  • Bill Cunningham
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2010
      Might be difficult to compete with the currently available vehicles such as: Kawasaki Mule, John Deere Gator, Polaris Ranger, Yamaha Rhino, etc, etc, etc.......

      To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
      From: jblake9042@...
      Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 19:09:26 +0000
      Subject: =CROSLEY= I wander if or how ???????

      Guys, found your site several weeks ago and love it. A little car well before its time.

      Because of its simple design, I speak of the "FOR" specifically. If it would be possible to title and license "for the road" a replica or similar vehicle using modern engines or even a electrical vehicle based on the general appearance and size of these little guys? If a person were to invest in, and start building a vehicle like this?

      I think these little guys would sell like hot cakes in many areas of the country.

      Anyone have any thoughts or input on how one might go about getting info on the legality and red tape that would be involved in an endeavor like this?

      Will be waiting for your input with great anticipation.

      Thanks much guys
      Jim Blake