The CCOC at Milepost Five.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2010
      Hey there, CCOC members ...

      We in the reborn Crosley Car Owners Club observe a sort-of-anniversary this week - it's the fifth year of this website, which was originally just a photo collection - but in reality it didn't become the actual CCOC until the summer of 2006. Still, it's worthy of mention, I think.

      Summer of 2011 will mark our actual CCOC Fifth Anniversary ... half a decade of celebrating and archiving Crosley history and promoting Crosley preservation and restoration. We're at 384 CCOC members today, with three new members just over the past week.

      Thanks again for being here, and for keeping Powel's dream alive. The future bodes well for our Crosley Car Owners Club, organized in 1952, dormant after 1961, and jumpstarted to life again in 2006.

      Lou Rugani, moderator

      =CCOC=