Re: [Crosley] 1948 Crosley station wagon & other Crosley parts

  • G foster
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2006
      when I enlarged the photo I saw that is the regular radio blank. in the smaller shot some streaks on the dash paint made it look like a small panel that went to the bottom of the dash,similar to some thing that I have not been able to identify in my collection of useless stuff my mistake Gary Foster----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 12:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [Crosley] 1948 Crosley station wagon & other Crosley parts

      What makes it look strange I think is the choke looking knob in the center...... p