WANTED: USED FARMOROAD/VC WINDSHIELD PARTS

  • stevie_22847
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2010
      HI,
      LOOKING IF ANYONE MAY HAVE ANY LEFT OVER FARMOROAD OR EVEN SOME VC WINDSHIELD PARTS. I KNOW THEY ARE BEING REPRODUCED BUT MY FARMOROAD WON'T BE A POINTS WINNER AND ANY USABLE/REPAIRABLE PARTS WILL WORK. STILL NEED FARMOROAD STEERING GEAR (ANY CONDITION) AND REAR HUBS (ANY CONDITION).THANKS EVERYONE!