Wanted: Farmoroad steering gear & rear Brake drums & Hubs

  • stevie_22847
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010
      Hi,
      Thanks to Dave Anspach & Barry Seel I finally own a Farmoroad. I picked it up today Dave's house and me and my Family were treated like Family as always! Thanks Dave. I am looking for a steering gear (mirror image of a reg Crosley gear) and also the rear brake drums and hubs for the Farmoroad.
      Thanks
      Steve Olinger olinger@...