New York Times: World Meet 2010, Crystal Lake, Illinois on video.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      =Crosley Car Owners Club = ......... Tudor van Hampton called me last night to let me know his New York Times WM2010 video from August was ready and online. http://video.nytimes.com/video/2010/09/01/automobiles/collectibles/1248068957676/big-interest-in-tiny-cars.html I'm seen in my Speed King Auto Racer but Steve Miller got some nice footage, and the Crosley Good Humor truck won its class, to all our applause. The Gorrells had their stunning station wagon there, and more. A really nice turnout of Crosleys, and thanks to all.