Service Motors Vacation

  • butch46988
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2010
      Fonda is MAKING ME take her on a vacation AGAIN, BUT SHE GETS TO TAKE MY LEASH ALONG AS A THREAT!

      We will be out of the office from Sunday August 29 until Tuesday September 7.

      We will forward calls and take them as we can, but obviously we can't ship anything until we return.

      Everyone PLEASE have a SAFE and enjoyable holiday weekend,

      Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors, 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net