Snooze/Lose Dept.: CC sedan in Vermont.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2010
      1948 Crosley; CIBA engine; $3,500.

      Location: South Burlington, Vermont, US

      1948 Crosley CC Sedan. Good running condition, older amateur repaint and interior, newer tires, metal boat fuel tank. This has the upgraded block, not tin. Solid frame and body; would restore nicely. $3,500 (802) 864-7740, eromail13@...

      (This is the blue-metallic sedan we listed in July. The photos are still posted in our 'For Sale' album. As always, please keep us posted, and good luck.)

      =CCOC=