Re: [Crosley] 1948 Crosley station wagon & other Crosley parts

  • G foster
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2006
      has any one ever seen the small panel that on the dash of this car on other crosleys? I have one in a box of parts from my dads collection and never thought that it may be an original item,any one else have one?a possible original assesery,its not in any of my books Gary Foster
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2006
        Looks like a radio blanking plate. Quite common.

      • berard_m@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19, 2006
          Are you referring to the bulging plate that has the choke and other knobs on it?.......pete

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 19, 2006
            What makes it look strange I think is the choke looking knob in the center......p

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 19, 2006
              when I enlarged the photo I saw that is the regular radio blank. in the smaller shot some streaks on the dash paint made it look like a small panel that went to the bottom of the dash,similar to some thing that I have not been able to identify in my collection of useless stuff my mistake Gary Foster----- Original Message -----
              Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 12:38 PM