Re: =CROSLEY SEAT FRAMES OR SEATS

  • Eddie Shvartzman
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2010
      Still need some Seats or Seat Frames For a 1947 CC
      Please contact me

      Eddie Shvartzman Photographer
      ESP

      Fax- 719-488-1322
      Cell-719-201-7006
      Web site: http://www.esphotographer.com
      e-mail: esp@... or esphotographer@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2010
        Do Any other Seats fit in a CC that I might find Locally?

        e-mail: esp@... or esphotographer@ yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9, 2010
          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Eddie Shvartzman <esphotographer@...> wrote:

          > Do Any other Seats fit in a CC that I might find Locally?
          >
          > Eddie Shvartzman Photographer
          > ESP
          >
          > Fax- 719-488-1322
          > Cell-719-201-7006