LOOKIN FOR A FARMOROAD OR CROFTON BUG ANY CONDITION

  • stevie_22847
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
      I AM LOOKING TO BUY A FARMOROAD OR CROFTON BUG IN ANY CONDITION. i AM NOT INTERESTED IN A FULLY RESTORED ONE THOUGH. WHAT DO YOU HAVE? THANKS olinger@... 540-331-1950
    • tim foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
        Hi Steve-

        One of our club members has a nice condition (although not perfect) Crofton bug for sale in Los Angleles.  The car belonged to longtime Crosley Club member Frank Bell. He passed away about a year ago and his widow is interested in selling the car.

        I believe it is priced around $5000.  Let me know if you would like her contact info.

        tim
        http://crosleykook.blogspot.com