1948 Crosley station wagon & other Crosley parts

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18, 2006
      We try to keep up with Crosleys for sale, but something has gone haywire with eBay's forwarding. Let's try it this way:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190021214282
      This CC needs rescuing. One of the would-be buyers doesn't even want the extra parts.
    • G foster
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2006
        has any one ever seen the small panel that on the dash of this car on other crosleys? I have one in a box of parts from my dads collection and never thought that it may be an original item,any one else have one?a possible original assesery,its not in any of my books Gary Foster
        We try to keep up with Crosleys for sale, but something has gone haywire with eBay's forwarding. Let's try it this way:
        http://cgi.ebay. com/ebaymotors/ ws/eBayISAPI. dll?ViewItem&item=190021214282
        This CC needs rescuing. One of the would-be buyers doesn't even want the extra parts.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • Dave Potts
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19, 2006
          Looks like a radio blanking plate. Quite common.

        • berard_m@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 19, 2006
            Are you referring to the bulging plate that has the choke and other knobs on it?.......pete

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 19, 2006
              What makes it look strange I think is the choke looking knob in the center......p

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 19, 2006
                when I enlarged the photo I saw that is the regular radio blank. in the smaller shot some streaks on the dash paint made it look like a small panel that went to the bottom of the dash,similar to some thing that I have not been able to identify in my collection of useless stuff my mistake Gary Foster----- Original Message -----
                Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 12:38 PM