NEW OFFER: TRADE MY HMOD & OTHER CROSLEYS FOR A F.O.R.

  • stevie_22847
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2010
      I HAVE A NEW OFFER: I WILL TRADE MY RUNNING HMOD RACE CAR WITH TITLE, MY CROSLEY HOMEMADE TRACTOR RUNNING, A 1948 CROSLEY STATION WAGON W TITLE MOTOR RUNS NEEDS TOTAL RESTORATION, AND A CUSHMAN TRUCKSTER (HAULSTER)RUNNING, FOR A GOOD RUNNING FARMOROAD. THANKS STEVE PHONE 540-331-1950 OR EMAIL olinger@...