Re: Crosley Marketplace added

  • David Coudriet
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2006
      Hi Robert, just click on ADD RECORD at the top, and fill in the
      appropriate section.

      Dave

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

      > NEVER MIND.....I think I cyber stumbled onto how to post!!! In
      case I didn't mention I have a running 51 station wagon...slightly
      tarted up but overall GREAT condition! I am seeking to swap for a
      pre war Crosley if anyone is interested. My car is virtually rust
      free and looks to have had a near perfect frame or completely remade
      frame. The custom interior is so nice I would hesitate to down
      grade it back to OEM. Needs paint and perhaps a down toning of
      the "bling"....otherwise a VERY nice ready to drive car.

      > Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote: Thanks Dave but I have
      no idea how to post a parts wanted to the list......Can you clairify
      or perhaps create such a list? I can privately send the "short
      list" if that would help.

      > David Coudriet <Crosleydc@...> wrote: Added a table to
      buy/sell/trade Crosley items.

      > Listed over in the DATABASE as Crosley Marketplace.
      >
      > Dave Coudriet.
      >

      > Regards,
      > Robert Kirk
      > www.kirks-auto.com
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • David Coudriet
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2006
        ...and don't forget to click ADD RECORD again when done, or it won't
        be saved.

        Dave.

        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "David Coudriet" <Crosleydc@...>