For sale: A VC SS and a CC SW.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2010
      1951 CROSLEY SUPER SPORT ROADSTER - PROJECT CAR - WITH A SPARE CAR! - $8000 (North Scottsdale, AZ.)

      We are offering for sale a 1951 Crosley Super Sport roadster, and it comes with a 1948 Crosley station wagon.

      The Super Sport's engine needs to be rebuilt. The engine in the wagon is running. The overall condition of the Super Sport is good. The best way to assess the package is to stop by and have a look at both cars.

      The Super Sport is very complete, and will run with the new engine.

      We are offering both cars as a PAIR ONLY for just $8,000 - as is, where is (North Scottsdale AZ).

      Call 480-483-4682; ask for Vince.

      Photos are posted.

      As always, please inform on your progress.