Re: [Crosley] Crosley Marketplace added

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2006
      NEVER MIND.....I think I cyber stumbled onto how to post!!!  In case I didn't mention I have a running 51 station wagon...slightly tarted up but overall GREAT condition!  I am seeking to swap for a pre war Crosley if anyone is interested.  My car is virtually rust free and looks to have had a near perfect frame or completely remade frame.  The custom interior is so nice I would hesitate to down grade it back to OEM.  Needs paint and perhaps a down toning of the "bling"....otherwise a VERY nice ready to drive car.

      Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:
      Thanks Dave but I have no idea how to post a parts wanted to the list......Can you clairify or perhaps create such a list?  I can privately send the "short list" if that would help.

      David Coudriet <Crosleydc@aol. com> wrote:
      Added a table to buy/sell/trade Crosley items.

      Listed over in the DATABASE as Crosley Marketplace.

      Dave Coudriet.

      www.kirks-auto. com
      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • David Coudriet
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2006
        Hi Robert, just click on ADD RECORD at the top, and fill in the
        appropriate section.

        Dave

        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

        > NEVER MIND.....I think I cyber stumbled onto how to post!!! In
        case I didn't mention I have a running 51 station wagon...slightly
        tarted up but overall GREAT condition! I am seeking to swap for a
        pre war Crosley if anyone is interested. My car is virtually rust
        free and looks to have had a near perfect frame or completely remade
        frame. The custom interior is so nice I would hesitate to down
        grade it back to OEM. Needs paint and perhaps a down toning of
        the "bling"....otherwise a VERY nice ready to drive car.

        > Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote: Thanks Dave but I have
        no idea how to post a parts wanted to the list......Can you clairify
        or perhaps create such a list? I can privately send the "short
        list" if that would help.

        > David Coudriet <Crosleydc@...> wrote: Added a table to
        buy/sell/trade Crosley items.

        > Listed over in the DATABASE as Crosley Marketplace.
        >
        > Dave Coudriet.
        >

        > Regards,
        > Robert Kirk
        > www.kirks-auto.com
        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • David Coudriet
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2006
          ...and don't forget to click ADD RECORD again when done, or it won't
          be saved.

          Dave.

          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "David Coudriet" <Crosleydc@...>