Re: [Crosley] Crosley Marketplace added

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2006
      Thanks Dave but I have no idea how to post a parts wanted to the list......Can you clairify or perhaps create such a list?  I can privately send the "short list" if that would help.

      David Coudriet <Crosleydc@...> wrote:
      Added a table to buy/sell/trade Crosley items.

      Listed over in the DATABASE as Crosley Marketplace.

      Dave Coudriet.

      www.kirks-auto.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2006
        NEVER MIND.....I think I cyber stumbled onto how to post!!!  In case I didn't mention I have a running 51 station wagon...slightly tarted up but overall GREAT condition!  I am seeking to swap for a pre war Crosley if anyone is interested.  My car is virtually rust free and looks to have had a near perfect frame or completely remade frame.  The custom interior is so nice I would hesitate to down grade it back to OEM.  Needs paint and perhaps a down toning of the "bling"....otherwise a VERY nice ready to drive car.

        David Coudriet <Crosleydc@aol. com> wrote:
        Added a table to buy/sell/trade Crosley items.

        Listed over in the DATABASE as Crosley Marketplace.

        Dave Coudriet.

        www.kirks-auto. com
        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • David Coudriet
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2006
          Hi Robert, just click on ADD RECORD at the top, and fill in the
          appropriate section.

          Dave

          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

          > NEVER MIND.....I think I cyber stumbled onto how to post!!! In
          case I didn't mention I have a running 51 station wagon...slightly
          tarted up but overall GREAT condition! I am seeking to swap for a
          pre war Crosley if anyone is interested. My car is virtually rust
          free and looks to have had a near perfect frame or completely remade
          frame. The custom interior is so nice I would hesitate to down
          grade it back to OEM. Needs paint and perhaps a down toning of
          the "bling"....otherwise a VERY nice ready to drive car.

          > Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote: Thanks Dave but I have
          no idea how to post a parts wanted to the list......Can you clairify
          or perhaps create such a list? I can privately send the "short
          list" if that would help.

          > David Coudriet <Crosleydc@...> wrote: Added a table to
          buy/sell/trade Crosley items.

          > Listed over in the DATABASE as Crosley Marketplace.
          >
          > Dave Coudriet.
          >

          > Regards,
          > Robert Kirk
          > www.kirks-auto.com
          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • David Coudriet
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 16, 2006
            ...and don't forget to click ADD RECORD again when done, or it won't
            be saved.

            Dave.

            --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "David Coudriet" <Crosleydc@...>