Coney Island, Cincinnati.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      A couple of our CCOC members are working on this September show and asked me to forward this as they cannot send emails from the company computer. If enough of us decide that the Cruis-A-Palooza is definitely doable, we can all park together under a CCOC banner; email offlist at
      X779@....

      ======

      Cruise-A-Palooza
      September 4, 2010

      "This classic car show features hundreds of makes and models from all through the years. Professional judges will award trophies to the top fifty cars. Games, prizes and music make this event fun for the entire family.

      "Admission to the event is FREE. Normal rates apply for the Sunlite Pool and Coney's Classic Rides.

      "Vehicle registration is 10am-Noon and costs $15 per car. The registration fee includes two Classic Rides wristbands.

      "Coney Island -
      6201 Kellogg Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45230
      513-232-8230"