For sale: '46 sedan with CoBra engine.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      1946 Crosley sedan. It was restored in the 1980's and won an AACA junior award at that time. The serial number is CC46-121 making it the 21st "CC" and post-war Crosley manufactured. As far as I have been able to find out, there is not an earlier Crosley of this model in existence. Since the restoration, it has always been garaged in a climate-controlled facility. It has the sheetmetal CoBra engine and holds coolant pressure, but the compression is uneven at 120-90-45-20. I have an extra CIBA cast iron engine that I have been told is solid but I have not tested or installed it. The interior, body, and everything else is in great condition and the restoration is detail correct. Tires are near new and I have a pile of documentation and extra parts to go with it, including an extra chassis. It has not run for years, but would not take long to get going.

      Calling is the best way to get ahold of me, as I only check e-mail every few days. If I do not answer, please leave a message as I cannot always answer at work – the boss wouldn't like it.

      Cash or equivalent please.
      ph. 303-917-7312

      Photos are posted.

      Enjoy the weekend!