For sale in Muncie, Indiana:

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2010
      We have no photos of this one:

      "FOR SALE: FULL CHASSIS FRAME FROM A CROSLEY AUTOMOBILE. VERY GOOD CONDITION. I WAS TOLD THE YEAR IS AROUND A 1951 AND MAY BE A STATION WAGON CHASSIS. SOMEONE BUILT A TRAILER OUT OF IT, BUT CHASSIS IS STILL IN VERY GOOD SHAPE. CHASSIS IS BLACK, TRAILER IS GREEN WITH YELLOW WHEELS. PLEASE CALL 765-212-7576. ASK FOR JOE. $300.00"

      As always, please inform us on what you find; thanks.