Crosley Marketplace added

  • David Coudriet
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2006
      Added a table to buy/sell/trade Crosley items.

      Listed over in the DATABASE as Crosley Marketplace.

      Dave Coudriet.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2006
        Thanks Dave but I have no idea how to post a parts wanted to the list......Can you clairify or perhaps create such a list?  I can privately send the "short list" if that would help.

        www.kirks-auto.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2006
          NEVER MIND.....I think I cyber stumbled onto how to post!!!  In case I didn't mention I have a running 51 station wagon...slightly tarted up but overall GREAT condition!  I am seeking to swap for a pre war Crosley if anyone is interested.  My car is virtually rust free and looks to have had a near perfect frame or completely remade frame.  The custom interior is so nice I would hesitate to down grade it back to OEM.  Needs paint and perhaps a down toning of the "bling"....otherwise a VERY nice ready to drive car.

          David Coudriet <Crosleydc@aol. com> wrote:
          Added a table to buy/sell/trade Crosley items.

          Listed over in the DATABASE as Crosley Marketplace.

          Dave Coudriet.

          www.kirks-auto. com
          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • David Coudriet
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 16, 2006
            Hi Robert, just click on ADD RECORD at the top, and fill in the
            appropriate section.

            Dave

            --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

            > NEVER MIND.....I think I cyber stumbled onto how to post!!! In
            case I didn't mention I have a running 51 station wagon...slightly
            tarted up but overall GREAT condition! I am seeking to swap for a
            pre war Crosley if anyone is interested. My car is virtually rust
            free and looks to have had a near perfect frame or completely remade
            frame. The custom interior is so nice I would hesitate to down
            grade it back to OEM. Needs paint and perhaps a down toning of
            the "bling"....otherwise a VERY nice ready to drive car.

            > Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote: Thanks Dave but I have
            no idea how to post a parts wanted to the list......Can you clairify
            or perhaps create such a list? I can privately send the "short
            list" if that would help.

            > David Coudriet <Crosleydc@...> wrote: Added a table to
            buy/sell/trade Crosley items.

            > Listed over in the DATABASE as Crosley Marketplace.
            >
            > Dave Coudriet.
            >

            > Regards,
            > Robert Kirk
            > www.kirks-auto.com
            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • David Coudriet
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 16, 2006
              ...and don't forget to click ADD RECORD again when done, or it won't
              be saved.

              Dave.

              --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "David Coudriet" <Crosleydc@...>