For sale: '51 CD station wagon in Grenville, Texas.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      1951 Crosley Station wagon that is mostly original. Bought the car and then moved to Louisiana and do not have time to play! Paint is very good, upholstery was all re-done last year. Electric fuel pump was added, but I have purchased an original mechanical pump that has not been installed. Also have some new door handles, door sill plates, and other small miscellaneous parts. Car is presently located in Grenville, TX, but will be moved to New Orleans area within the next few weeks if not sold. Car shows slightly over 7,000 miles and I have no idea if that is accurate(the speedometer does work). I also have a new enclosed trailer with rear ramp door that the car fits in perfectly that is available for sale separate from the car. Other pictures are available; contact me at wcbb@.... I prefer to sell the car, but may consider trading for ??? Check 'For sale' photos.